NOPE

And the daisy path said "2 months, 3 weeks until OUR DAY"

We do fight, we do arguing, we do blame each others. Cause we're just an ordinary people...
Yes l'm the ordinary girl...

How do I expecting more every second, How do I hurt with my expectations.
How do I did same mistakes and never learn.
Yes, it just me...

Someone who count on you a lot, someone who ask you for a lot of care in every second, someone who miss your hug, and someone who hurt because I cant handle my expectations well on you?

Sometimes it just the feeling between I cant hide it or I cant deny, the feeling that I'm jealous a much of your past or I do hate to some of your friends.

It just because I'm only human...
 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Craving more to have baby...

Melahirkan putri cantik ku di RSIA Tambak

Review dokter spesialis anak